DO YOU KNOW
IF YOUR BUSINESS IS BEING USED TO LAUNDER MONEY?
is the processing of criminal proceeds (cash and assets obtained from criminal activities) to disguise their original origin.
- Profit-making crimes (i.e tax evasion, fraud, theft, organised crime, drug trafficking, embezzlement)
- An act to conceal or transfer proceeds of crime
- A person knowing or ought to have known the property was the proceeds of crime
If you operate as a:
- High Value Goods Dealer
- Trust or Company Service Provider
- Tax Adviser/External Accountants
- Private Members' Club
BE AWARE OF YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS ^ Back to top